3 Ingredient Raw Bliss Balls
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups soft pitted dates
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- Optional: Additional finely chopped walnuts for coating.
- Line a sealable air right glass container with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all the ingredients, excluding the extra chopped walnuts for coating, into a food processor and mix until combined. Be sure not to blend completely.
- Scoop the mixture out (around a teaspoon) and roll into balls.
- Next roll each ball into the extra chopped walnuts to coat and place on parchment paper. Depending on size of container, add another another layer of parchment paper on top of balls to continue to fill.
- Seal the glass container and store in fridge for up to a week and enjoy!