3 Ingredient Tostada Recipe
Homemade tostadas made with only 3 ingredients! Opt for this healthy alternative to a yummy favorite. This is grain free, paleo and very easy to make. Enjoy topped with taco meat, cilantro, tomatoes bell peppers, jalapeños and salsa for a delicious Mexican inspired lunch or dinner!
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup arrowroot flour
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Heat a nonstick ceramic pan over medium heat and pour batter into pan.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread the batter evenly into a shape of an oval or circle.
- Once the edges begin to firm up and the middle bubbles flip the tostada to cook on other side.
- Allow to cook another 5 -10 mins or until cooked to your preference.
- Remove from heat and add toppings.