These raw chocolatey melt in your mouth bliss balls are delicious, easy to make and will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth! They are also Paleo and Keto friendly too!
1. Melt coconut oil and place in medium sized bowl.
2. Pour almond butter, honey and vanilla extract into the bowl with coconut oil and stir until mixed well.
3. Add the cocoa powder and coconut flour until batter is completely combined.
4. Transfer bowl to fridge and let cool for at least 1 hour.
5. Once batter has cooled and slightly hardened, start to roll it into small one inch balls working quickly since they melt.
5. Place on a parchment lined pan and put in fridge to cool again for at least 15 mins.
6. Remove chilled balls and roll in extra cocoa powder until the entire surface is coated.
7. Serve cold and enjoy 1-2 bliss balls per serving! Store in an airtight container in the fridge.