- Grass fed Organic Butter
1. Cut the grass fed butter into even cubes.
2. Transfer cubes into a small sauce pan and turn stove on to a low heat.
3. Without stirring allow butter to melt and cook on the low heat setting for 35-45 mins.
4. Foam will start to form on top after the butter has melted. Using a dry spoon, continuously remove the foam and discard.
5. Once the Ghee is done, you will see the top layer as translucent and some milk solids at the bottom.
6. Turn stove off and carefully pour the hot Ghee through a cheesecloth into a seal-able glass jar.
7. Discard the cheesecloth and leave jar open to cool until the Ghee turns solid.
8. Seal glass jar and store the Ghee in a cool place.