1. Peel bananas and slice each on in half.
2. Push the popsicle stick into the thick end of the banana where it was cut in half. Be sure to leave half the stick out so you can easily hold.
3. Place banana halves on parchment paper and place in freezer for 3-5 hours covered.
4. In a double boiler, place chocolate chips and coconut oil in bowl and heat on lowest setting.
5. Slowly allow the chocolate chips to melt using a fork to stir occasionally.
6. Once chocolate has melted, dip the frozen bananas in half way turning to completely coat all sides.
7. Add chocolate chips, crushed nuts, coconut shreds or a dusting of cocoa powder to decorate the banana pops before the chocolate hardens. (Optional)
8. Enjoy dipped banana pops immediately or place back on parchment paper and freeze in a sealed container to enjoy later!