Green Caesar Dressing
Savory, creamy and zesty, this Green Caesar dressing will make any salad filling and satisfying! The blended avocado gives it the thick and creamy texture along with its vibrant green color. This recipe only takes a few minutes to whip up and is vegan, keto friendly and is full of healthy fats that will help keep you satiated. Pour on top of leafy greens or use as a dip for crudites and enjoy!
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Slice the avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop the flesh out.
- Place avocado in blender and squeeze half a lemon in.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until all ingredients have been completely combined.
- Pour dressing into an airtight container or mason jar and store in fridge up to one week.