Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Cauliflower rice is an easy to make, versatile meal prep staple that can be used in many dishes! This is a great option for a quick and healthy addition to your lunch or dinner. The fluffy rice-like consistency is filling and provides you with fresh fiber, nutrients and can complete any meal.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 tsp coconut oil
1. Wash and chop cauliflower head into small pieces.
2. Using a food processor or blender, working in batches, pulse the cauliflower until it is in rice size pieces and set aside.
3. Finely dice the onion. Heat frying pan on stove over medium heat and add coconut oil.
4. Sauté the onions for 3-5 minutes or until translucent.
5. Add the riced cauliflower into the pan with onions and sauté for 3-5 mins.
6. Place cooked cauliflower rice into a bowl and add any toppings. (pictured with a fried organic pastured egg, avocado, tomatoes and green onion)