Pumpkin Spice Granola
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 2/3 cup pumpkin/sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (or basil seeds)
- 3 tablespoons cup melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (or monk fruit)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Chop almonds and pecans into small pieces.
Combine all dry ingredients together in a large bowl including the pumpkin pie spice and salt.
Mix maple syrup into the melted coconut oil in a separate bowl. 4 Add the liquids into the bowl with the dry ingredients while constantly mixing to combine the ingredients.
Evenly spread out the mixture onto a parchment lined baking pan and bake for 18-22 mins until lightly browned.
Remove from oven and let cool for 15 mins.
Once completely cooled, break granola into bit sized chunks and transfer into an air tight container.