Sparkling New Years Cocktail
Pop...Fizz...Clink! Nothing is more fun and celebratory than popping a bottle of champagne to toast to the new year! This cocktail recipe is so refreshing and clean with only 3 ingredients. Try out our recipe, raise a glass and cheers to the new year!
- .5 ounce St. Germain Liquor
- 5.5 ounces dry champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 lemon
1. Pour .5 ounce of St. Germain Liquor into a champagne flute. (if you prefer it sweeter, double the portion of the liquor)
2. Gently pour chilled champagne into the flute until it is topped off. Tilt while pouring to preserve the bubbles!
3. Slice the lemon in half and gently squeeze into the flute to taste. Use the remainder of the lemon to garnish with a twist or thin slice.